Installation Supervisor (Installation) Qatar
Position: The Installation Supervisors will be supporting the Installation Manager (ICS/SCADA/AFC and SIG) to supervise installation subcontractor teams during installation activities in particular zone.
- Interface to other suppliers during installation activities (Civil work, MEP, …).
- Monitor the installation subcontractors work progress.
- Ensure HSE implementation during installation activities.
- Run PICO tests (Post Installation Checkout). Ensure approval from client and consultant.
- Work closely with the Construction Supervision Consultant, Contractors, vendors and suppliers in resolution of site related problems and to ensure that identified deficiencies are repaired and update as to actual site conditions.
- Manages routine installations, testing site meetings and monitors subordinate workloads to maximize performance.
- Monitors and reports on the progress of installation activity in the assigned zone.
- Implement company's business management system including QA and HSE systems
- Daily reporting for the management
Please advise if you are willing to proceed with the below conditions.
Project details: DOHA METRO PROJECT
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Doha Qatar
Type of Assignment: Contract
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Work Schedule: 9Hrs Working per Day including lunch time/ 6 Working Days
Mob/Demob tickets: Provided
Medical Insurance: Provided
Accommodation + Transportation: Not provided