Administrative Assistant (31458) Charleroi, Pennsylvania
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Collect and submit reports and data to management related to facility objectives and performance.
- Create and utilize charts, graphs, presentations as necessary for effective data analysis and review.
- Facilitate company activities and events, including employee travel arrangements as necessary.
- Assist with scheduling of facility meetings, appointments and vacation schedules.
- Assist with scheduling/monitoring of company employee training and compliance based requirements.
- Perform general administrative duties including photocopy, fax, mail, filing and office supply management.
- Collect and submit to AP direct employee time sheets, and reconcile/manage as necessary.
- Moderate assistance with procurement/attainment of facility consumables and supplies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by manager.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and skills
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Physical ability to lift 20 lbs maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of 10 lbs or more.
Knowledge of use of world class MRP /management systems –JDE/SAP
Procurement experience a plus