Tax Preparer (TAXPR24929) Norcross, Georgia
|Salary:||USD10 - USD10 per hour|
The Tax Preparer provides a variety of services related to income tax preparation. This position has access to and regularly works with information of a sensitive, highly confidential nature; and regularly deals with diverse matters which require a working knowledge of the business
- Greet all customers in a friendly yet professional manner
- Conducts a thorough in-person interview with potential clients, using the company’s propriety tax software application.
- Provides details to clients concerning appropriate company products and services.
- Completes all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
- Checks the “hold” drawer daily and contacts clients for additional information, as necessary, to ensure accurate completion of tax returns.
- Audits all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness (i.e., client signatures).
- Researches tax related questions and issues, and responds to clients appropriately and within a timely manner.
- Monitors on-site client volume
- Maintain a positive image, and meet all customer service standards and productivity levels as set by the Office Supervisor.
- Maintain office image; keep work area neat and clean.
- Resolves client complaints, or refers situations to supervisor (as appropriate) for resolution.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must have previous experience in tax preparation and filing.
- Good communication and commitment to superior interpersonal and customer services skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Basic knowledge of computer functions required
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends.
- Must be have own Preparers Tax Identification Number (PTIN )