Analyst, Marketing/Investor Relations Administrative Support (ANALY15509) New York, New York
• Responsible for providing support for members of the marketing and client service teams
• Maintain CRM database with updated activities, contacts and company information
• Prepare and update reports to the Head of Client Services.
• Help update the firm’s web site as needed and work with the marketing department to keep it current.
• Update all client/investor communications so that all necessary reports are up to date and accurate.
• Prepare correspondence for internal and external clients
• Ability to deal with external clients and senior level individuals throughout the firm
• Organize and maintain status report of client requests for information
• Fulfill all client and internal requests for proposals and marketing materials
• Perform ad hoc projects as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• College degree
• Minimum 1-2 years administrative assistant experience at a financial services firm (ie: hedge fund/ fund of fund and/or private equity)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented.
• Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently.