Administrative Assistant (ADMIN14246) Forest Park, Georgia
Temp to Hire Position
Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant for their Atlanta Office
- Assist in maintaining and sending mail, email, and fax to the correct recipients
- Prepare organized necessary documents and records
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Answer telephones and controlling incoming and outgoing correspondences
- Prioritize and organize office agenda and calendar.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Set up and maintain filing systems and basic databases as applicable
- Maintain a clean and efficient work space throughout the office area
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Works closely with the Office Manager and provides assistance when needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years previous experience
- Excellent typing, time management and computer skills.
- General knowledge of office machinery
- Suburb verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient/ advanced in Microsoft Office
- Professional and polished image