Staff Accountant (STAFF12335) North Carolina, USA
This is a full-time 10 month consultanting/contract engagement. The pay is hourly depending on experience. 40 hour work week with overtime only when necessary.
**MUST PASS FULL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING**
Large well-established company is seeking an ACCOUTANT for their Holy Spring, NC office.
This role supports the daily accounting and cost accounting activities in addition to reporting. Journal entries, accounting transactions, invoicing and reporting are main functions of this role.
- Support month end closing- creating journal entries, accruals and reclasses
- Support the month-end management reporting, preparing the package.
- Assist with work flow processes by testing instructions.
- Perform cost accounting transactions
- Support US Government (USG) Finance:
- Work with Site resources to investigate and gather supporting documentation for USG contracts
- Assist in reconciling USG Invoice Log against SAP
- Review SAP and Timecard transactions posted on government contracts to ensure compliance and federal regulations
- Run timecard reports to collect monthly project hours worked and process charges to appropriate project in SAP.
- 3-5 years in similar accounting/finance role.
- Prior experience with SAP strongly preferred, as well as advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Prefer experience with US Government entity or with private entity acting as USG contractor
- Ability to work with employees from multiple disciplines and location within the organization, displaying strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and display strong initiative.
- Ability to pay strict attention to details.
- Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing industry experience desired but not mandatory