Collections Specialist (COLLE02010) Sandy Springs, Georgia
|Salary:||USD12 - USD16 per hour|
A national lender located in Sandy Springsis currently seeking Customer Service Representatives. Customer Service Representatives are responsible for communicating with customers regarding past due accounts, resolving customer inquiries and ensuring customer satisfaction for repeat business. We are seeking individuals who fluently speak and understand Spanish. Experience and knowledge of the principles & process of collections in a call center environment is a plus. The ideal candidate will bring these skills in addition to a strong work ethic and desire for success.
- Diligently handle high call volumes of 200 – 500 calls daily, working with the floor supervisor to maintain the efficient operation of the call center.
- Representatives will manage a portfolio of accounts assigned to them in addition to utilizing an automated Dialer system.
- Updating account information to ensure contact and other required information is current.
- Handle calls while simultaneously utilizing the account management system and assisting customers in resolving their concerns.
- Assist customers in bringing delinquent accounts current while projecting a firm positive tone.
- Provide exceptional and customer service to callers exceeding quality assurance standards.
- Demonstrate consistency in reaching and or exceeding monthly goals & company objectives.
- Project a positive image over the phone while utilizing negotiation skills to balance the needs of the customer and the business.
- Handling unique customer situations, which may require calmness under pressure.
- Exemplify good work ethic in regards to punctuality, attendance and compliance.
- Work independently and maintain focus through self-motivation.
Required experience, skills and abilities:
- MinimumeducationHigh Schooldiploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of Collections and/or Customer Service experience.
- Some knowledge of the FDCPA
- Ability to work in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Experience using account management software and an automated Dialer system.
- Available to work two (2) late nights (weekly) and two (2) Saturday’s (monthly) when scheduled.
- Great communication, negotiation and listening skills.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm with the ability to talk and type.
- Ability to fluently speak and comprehend both the English and Spanish language.
Medium sized professional call center environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods, use hands and fingers for typing and to handle computer controls. Heavy phone and computer usage is required for this position.