Data Entry (DATAE99798) Alpharetta, Georgia
Data Entry Position
Temp to Hire
Our Client is looking to hire a Data Entry Position for their professional healthcare office
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
- Enters client and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- High School education or equivalent
- 2 years minimum experience
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent typing and computer skills
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
Work is conducted in a polished, professional, office environment and may include sitting for long periods of time