Call Center Manager (CALLC99502) Sandy Springs, Georgia
|Salary:||USD13 - USD18 per hour|
A national lender located in Sandy Springs is currently seeking an experienced Call Center Manager. The Call Center Manager is responsible for the evaluation and direction of multiple business units, while maintaining cost-volume-profit levels. Experience and knowledge of the principles and industry standards in a contact center environment is a must.
Required experience, skills and abilities:
- Bachelors degree in a technical field or business, or equivalent experience or a combination of both.
- Enterprise experience, and following change management, peer review, and turn over processes preferred.
- Experience supporting contact centers with 100+ agents.
- 7+ years or equivalent experience in contact center technologies or related field.
- Strong experience with Operating Systems - Windows OS & Linux.
- Very strong understanding of databases - MS SQL.
- Knowledge of best practices for scripting/programming ICM and translation routing.
- Integration with IVR, WFM, CMS, ACD, Recording, Citrix, Telephony, 800 Carrier Services .
- Some architectural experience and an understanding of contact center strategy.
- Some experience in programming and messaging – J2EE, Web Services, ESB, SDLC.
- Detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and work effectively with diverse groups.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills, and ability to adapt in a fast paced organization.
Medium sized professional call center environment.