Business Analyst/Salesforce (BUSIN99100) New York, New York
Large, Global Insurance company needs a Business Analyst/Salesforce for a long term consulting project at their New York, NY location.
We are looking for a Community Analyst to:
- Analyze, organize, and unify historical and current activity within the official online employee Chatter community.
- Have deep experience working with the Salesforce.com application, including the Chatter platform, and strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Have a broad understanding of digital concepts, internal communications, and Salesforce programming elements and techniques (configuration of Salesforce components will be required, but Force.com development is a plus).
- Analysis/Metrics: Define and monitor critical community adoption and usage success metrics. Identify business and operation-aligned community KPIs and create and maintain community dashboards for reporting metrics to senior management. Analyze current community data, business initiatives and processes to assist in developing an enterprise adoption strategy. Provide manager and Global Intranet Services PMO with weekly adoption and usage trend reports.
- Community Administration: Work with business and function community managers to establish requirements for communities based on specific business objectives. Provide demos/feedback sessions, and create agendas for monthly community manager calls. Develop community structures and controls based on requirements.
- Community Planning: Manage the portfolio of groups/communities; create predefined groups/communities based on enterprise and business/function business goals and objectives. Ensure alignment of groups/communities and discussion threads with approved company taxonomy and topics (i.e. overarching community for AIG Culture, with sub-communities for giving back, diversity, employee engagement)
- Bachelor's Degree, 3+ years of community analysis experience, including community building, maintenance, and analysis.
- Deep understanding of native Salesforce.com functionality and tools including experience and working knowledge developing business solutions utilizing Salesforce.com. Working knowledge and experience with Force.com custom solutions is also desired.
- Prior experience with web or intranet-related projects, experience integrating social and content platforms a plus.
- Fluency with PowerPoint and Excel, Basic HTML, graphic design skills,
- Familiarity with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst) a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to partner with all levels of associates.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities, comfortable working with, interpreting, and presenting data.
- Solid process and project management skills are required, including the ability to manage numerous priorities simultaneously while maintaining a sense of urgency, as is an ability to operate effectively in an unstructured environment.