Mailroom/Office Assistant (MAILR90002) White Plains, New York
This very large healthcare firm is looking to bring on a mailroom/office assistant to their team on a temp-hire basis! Must have experience with mailroom activities!!
1. Scan and Index all medical documentation
2. Sort and distribute Correspondence to each Billing Center or Contracting Department
3. Sort/Distribute 1500 claims
4. Responsible for sending out all outgoing mail & Billing packages
5. Run postage and UPS Machine
6. Phone coverage for Receptionist during lunch and days off
7. Weekly inventory & ordering of supplies such as 1500 forms, paper & envelopes
8. Perform special projects on an as needed basis for management.
1. High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred
2. Organized and able to multi task
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Available to work overtime if applicable