Cash Applications (Houston) (CASHA87215) Houston, Texas
|Salary:||USD13 - USD15 per hour|
Growing company in Houston, TX needs Cash Applications Clerk.
- Responsible for compiling amounts owed from purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets etc, and for preparing invoices and recording transactions.
- Maintains all payment records.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle request for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and/or inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepare and/or modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and/or emails
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail and/or correspondence
- General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, and/or mailing
- Prospective candidates should have a minimum of a high school diploma
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Access required; Lodestar experience a plus
- Must possess strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to apply critical reasoning to gather information from multiple sources to resolve outstanding issues
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external parties is required
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills - ability to organize and prioritize heavy and time-sensitive workload