Sales (SALES69163) Troy, New York
|Salary:||USD15 - USD18 per hour|
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handles inbound sales leads to convert leads into sales
- Prospects key contacts, usually executives of organizations, with the objective to interest the prospect in speaking and/or meeting with Field Sales Representatives.
- Qualify Sales leads by assessing budget, authority, need and timing. Obtain basic qualifying information including (but not limited to) time frame forpurchase, decision maker(s), budget, influencing factors, and next step in the sales process.
- Manages Territory assignment to exceed quota target.
- Effective nurturing of leads; building relationships by conducting ongoing, informative dialog that helps qualified prospects who are not yet sales-ready. Move each lead to the next step in the sales cycle at the appropriate time and ensure a clean hand off to sales when lead approaches a buying decision.
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell solutions. Meets outbound call metrics as set and measured on a monthly basis
- Builds and maintains customer relationships; quotes prices and credit terms; and prepares sales orders; coordinates customer training and estimates date of delivery based on delivery schedules
- Prepares reports of business transactions, investigates and resolves customer issues
- Supports Field Sales Team in areas such as quotation generation, customer follow-up and support, accessing information about specific customers and other support functions
- Prospecting into new departments and/or accounts
- 1-2 years of related quota-carrying sales or business experience is preferred
- Computer proficiency required with MS Office Suite
- Some travel required
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Persuasive communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to sell technical products/solutions with strong closing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-channel, team-selling environment
- Self-starter with excellent organization and time management skills
Long term contract assignment
M-F 8am -5pm