Accounts Receivable (ACCOU63936) College Park, Georgia
Temp to hire
Our client is looking to hire for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for their professional well established company.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and maintaining general ledgers.
- Knowledge of payroll functions, office administration, and bookkeeping procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable