STAFF ACCOUNTANT (STAFF50989) Norcross, Georgia
Staff Accountant needed ASAP for contract position
- Perform account reconciliations and analyses of balance sheet accounts.
- Complete month-end procedures accurately and on time.
- Assist with financial reporting preparation and distribution
- Meet company goals and deadlines
- Maintain positive relations with accounting staff members
- Flexible to support other tasks throughout the department as needed
- Daily accounting data entry, balance sheet reconciliations, and assistance with validating company expenses
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of GL and reconciliation work
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive QuickBooks experience.
- Effective problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Ability to self-organize and meet deadlines.
Accounting degree from a credited University
- Dress is Business Casual
- M-F 8-5 flexible hours