Customer Service Representative (Alpharetta) (CUSTO48601) Alpharetta, Georgia
Large, Global Insurance company needs Polished and Professional Call Center Customer Service Representatives.
**This is a Long Term Temp Assignment
**Must be able to pass Credit and Background Checks.
- Hours: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM (M-F)
- The primary responsibility of this position is to maintain required availability to answer and accurately service claim inquiry calls for supported business lines.
- Assist customers with basic claim questions in a professional, courteous, and empathetic manner while maintaining confidentiality.
- Take ownership of calls ensuring that the customer’s needs/requests are addressed by resolving completely and promptly.
- Respond to overtime needs during catastrophic situations to assist in servicing our customers.
- Escalate problematic or sensitive matters to Team Leader or Manager.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak clearly and concisely.
- Exceptional customer service skills that demonstrate professional demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task while staying focused on the customer.
- Critical attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of claims processes a plus.