Accounting Clerk (Stevens Point, WI) (ACCOU40993) Stevens Point, Wisconsin
**MUST PASS FULL BACKGROUND CHECK (EMPLOYMENT, EDUCATION, CRIMINAL HISTORY)**
This is a great opportunity with a large global firm. It is perfect for someone looking to expand on their accounting career and gain experience from a well-known company. This is a long-term temporary position. Although not guaranteed, there is a possibility to go permanent – you never know what could happen!
Duration: Long-term temporary
Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM (M-F)
- Responsible for performing routine accounting activities including:
- maintenance of the general ledger
- preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports
- accounts payable functions
- accounts receivable functions
- Associate's degree or its equivalent with 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must be proficient with Excel (V Look-ups and Pivot Tables)
- Great Plains is a PLUS