Analyst, Advertising Operations - ADV006 (BBBH14) New York, New York
The Analyst, Ad Operations will drive revenue reporting and reconciliation, as well as provide business intelligence for senior management. The Analyst will provide actionable information and offer insights into operational data, especially with regard to revenue.
1. Reconcile advertising campaign revenue. As campaigns end or are ready for invoicing the analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the proper amounts are invoiced in order that they might be paid in a timely manner. The analyst will work closely with the account management team to access the 3rd party reports and reconcile them in the order entry system. The analyst will also work closely with the finance team to ensure that invoice adjustments are captured and parity is maintained between systems. Lastly, the analyst will ensure adherence to process and work to identify and resolve any recurrent or systematic issues.
?. Furnish data management and reporting for the advertising team. Gathering internal data from a variety of sources (e.g., CRM, order entry, ad serving, optimization, and billing with tools such as D.A.R.T. for Publishers, D.A.R.T. Sales Manager) and organize into daily reports. Analyze and summarize.
?. Manage reporting for internal departments. Assist in template production of reports and ?dashboards regarding the current and future states of business including advertiser performance, ?inventory forecasts, and rate card models
?. Lead build out of reporting capabilities on all advertising delivered metrics based on requests from ?the business (create, test and validate all report development); Lead report enhancement and improvement. Provide operational point for administration and upgrades for reporting systems to drive operational efficiencies for systems
3. Support key client groups: Sales, Operations, Business Development, Product Development, Marketing/Research, Finance
? Work closely with Finance & Billing to find efficient processes (generate billing data, revenue reporting, etc.)
? Troubleshoot operational issues regarding campaign deal flow to maintain and maximize revenue
? Identify both strategic & tactical monetization levers
Data junkie: exceptional analytical skills; In depth analysis of multiple data points and precise attention to detail? Problem solver: strong aptitude to forecast and anticipate outcomes based on market drivers and past performance in order to develop appropriate strategies and tactics to maximize value for online sales
Connector: excellent communication skills; ability to understand customer needs and translate into clear requirements and action items for internal and external teams/partners“Speed to Genius”: a bias towards action in handling constantly shifting priorities to maximize the operational effectiveness of ad revenues and tight deadlines ?
- At least one year of experience in billing and reconciliation at a digital media organization required.
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills (serious expert in Excel with the capacity for meticulous auditing)
- Extensive experience with ad serving solutions, contract management systems and audience tools necessary (e.g., D.A.R.T. strongly preferred; D.A.R.T. Sales Manager, Audience Science, AppNexus)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfort in presenting and translating results and ideas to both technical and non- technical clients (site managers and designers and well as account executives and clients/agencies)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees, external clients and 3rd party vendors
- Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem solving drive
- Smart and quick learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
- Effective team player
- Strong strategic problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Passion for new media and technological possibilities with an eager curiosity; demonstrated ability to learn quickly