Ad Operations Traffic Manager - ADV029 (BBBH460) Jersey City, New Jersey
Ad Operations Traffic Manager
We are a leading travel ad network that offers advertisers access to one of the fastest growing audience platforms targeting on-the-go consumers. We leverage rich data profiles to deliver exceptional audience segmentation and targeting, across multiple devices, while providing unmatched data insights.
The Traffic Manager will report to the Vice President of Operations and be directly responsible for all ad trafficking within the organization. The successful candidate will have 2-5 years of trafficking experience at an advertising driven digital media organization.
- Responsible for all trafficking & creative deployment within organization.
- Manage overseas trafficking team.
- Execute and traffic interactive advertising campaigns in ad servers and ad management platform for key sales accounts
- Interface with DoubleClicks D.A.R.T. for Publishers to upload creative and schedule campaign delivery
- Perform quality assurance tests on advertising material and creative assets to ensure technical specifications are met for assets ready to launch
- Project manage delivery of assets to optimize client fulfillment with of conversion pixels, retargeting
- and various behavioral ad targeting capabilities and functionalities (AppNexus, Audience Science, etc.)
- Administer advertising campaigns across multiple sites with varied specs and inventory constraints
- High attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, environment while also maintaining individual responsibilities.
- Communicates in a clear and well-structured way over e-mail, phone and in person.
- Delivers results within tight deadlines
- Contributes effectively in team meetings, sharing experiences, challenges and ideas.
- Considers priorities and interests of sales team and clients; prioritizes and mediates accordingly for requests and feedback in responsive nature.
- Team player and able to take direction from Management.
- Ability to understand marketplace needs, challenges and expectations.
- Shows personal commitment, strong leadership skills and experienced in working in a collaborative environment.
- Is ready to constantly develop his / her skills, qualifications, knowledge and personality (learning orientation).
- Understanding of market disciplines, competitive landscape and current digital media platforms including desktop and mobile.
- Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2-5 years of experience working in digital media ad operations.
- Must have experience in client facing roles, preferably in a sales capacity both with agencies and direct clients.
- High comfort level with PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce and be comfortable retrieving and interpreting
- data from various databases including comScore and AdRelevance.
- BA/BS degree preferred.