Corporate Responsibility Project Manager - 90736 (BBBH490) San Jose, California
The Corporate Responsibility Communications Manager will collaborate with cross-functional internal and external teams to ensure CR communications initiatives are executed in alignment with our business goals and brand. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Public Relations and working closely with the Director of Corporate Responsibility/Executive Director of the Foundation, this individual will develop strategies to communicate efforts. This will include driving social media initiatives; writing materials for public relations, social media, and employee communications use; creating narrative content for surveys and program ranking submissions; developing presentations, informational fact sheets and other communications documents as required.
- Drive internal communications, public relations initiatives, social media, and other general communications relating to corporate responsibility initiatives.
- Liaise with multiple internal and external teams, including agency, to develop/manage programs and drive for excellence and consistency in all programs and materials.
- Provide counsel and confidently represent understanding of best practices and trends in global CR and corporate philanthropy programs, especially in the areas of education, youth and technology.
- Write content for corporate responsibility program materials/documents, internal and external-facing.
- Lead or support creation of narrative sections of corporate responsibility surveys and ranking submissions.
- Prepare presentation materials that distill complex ideas into simple and compelling language.
- Build social strategies with the Adobe social media team and agency resources to drive more engagement on social channels, as well as create a stronger community and better awareness for Adobes signature philanthropy program Adobe Youth Voices and Adobe CR in general.
- Minimum 5-7 years of communications experience focused on public relations, corporate responsibility, sustainability, philanthropy, corporate foundations, volunteerism and/or non-profit.
- Proven success as a proactive problem solver and a positive, collaborative team contributor.
- Versatile, strong and strategic writing and verbal communications skills.
- Confidence and ability to represent the CR department to multiple audiences.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to community service and/or philanthropic programs, with an understanding of corporate philanthropic programs.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in journalism, public relations, corporate social responsibility or philanthropy.
**Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**