Account Executive - BRE002 (BBBH212) New York, New York
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a successful, top tier VC funded Silicon Valley startup? Do you want to sell cutting-edge SEO technology into Fortune 1000 companies?
We are seeking Account Managers to join our fun and winning team. The Account Executive role is an incredible opportunity to manage the sales cycle from beginning to close, work externally with VP and C-level executives and accelerate career growth. Our goal is an organization of smart, driven, professionals committed to delivering the best SEO technology and the right solutions to our customers. Ideal candidates should be quick on their feet, adaptable to change and ready to take ownership of their role.
- Manage sales-cycle and present our product, via the web and in person.
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline.
- Accurately forecast sales activity in Salesforce.com.
- Work with the demand generation team to establish strong qualification criteria.
- Work with and manage to a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota.
- Work with Customer Success team.
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Passion for technology sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 3-5 years of quota carrying experience selling SaaS Software or marketing agency services.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of team/org).
- Well versed in Salesforce.com or managing sales cycle through a CRM.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must be hard working, have track record of success, and demonstrated drive for achievement.
- Experience selling Search Marketing technology or services preferred.
- CRM experience a plus.