Mid Level PHP / My SQL (P2P_33481) Coral Springs, Florida
|Salary:||USD50000 - USD70000 per year|
Mid Level PHP / My SQL
The Software Developer for web will work on a variety of projects as assigned by the Vice President of technology. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in PHP/MySQL development with a heavy focus on API and web service integration. Attention to detail and thoroughness are an absolute must for the right candidate.
• Designs/codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools
• Maintains and modifies existing applications on their own as well as under direction from senior staff members.
• Performs maintenance programming for existing version.
• Performs custom programming at customer request
• Assumes responsibility for ongoing data architecture for product
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• 4+ years’ experience of quality software development
• At least 3 years of experience developing PHP/MySQL-based applications
• Knowledge of CakePHP is a plus
• Experience with the implementation of API and Web Services through the use of XML/SOAP
• Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
• Ability to interface well with professional service staff and other non-technical members of the organization.
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Knowledge relating to the area in which analysis and coding is performed.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 33481 when responding to this ad.