Quality Control (BBBH13861) Guadalupe, Arizona
|Salary:||USD11 - USD13 per hour|
Quality Control—Tempe, AZ
- Responsible for the inspection of items manufactured or procured for use as a contracted end item.
- Complete Hourly Checklists for Print and Insert areas.
- Recognize and document failures using excel worksheets
- Work with Supervisor or other QC teams to determine root cause for failures
- Implement Improvement Plans in various areas
- Ensure all mail going out has been sample for quality.
- Responsible for the inspection of material, parts, processes and final products, and documentation of the results.
Reviews paperwork accompanying inspected items for appropriateness and completeness.
- Prepares and files all required quality documentation and records for inspection area.
Performs other duties, consistent with the position, as required of assigned.
- Ability to use Windows computer and a Microsoft office excel & work
- Ability to work with a team
- Organization skills accurate checklists & paperwork
- Keen eye for issues
- Able to work different schedules
Basic troubleshooting skills
Ability to make minor mechanical adjustments
Knowledge of operations software applications
High degree of familiarity with operations hardware
Ability to comprehend reports and instruction manuals
Physical ability to lift and carry items weighing less than 25 pounds for 20 % of work time
Ability to meet deadlines
Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
Ability to maintain job focus and attention to detail
Commitment to quality work
Availability during holidays, and unscheduled days as required
Schedule: 3 13-hour days/night set schedule; (yes, that means 4 days off!)
Pay Rate: Depending on experience level, $11.00 to $13/hour DOE