Finance & Strategic Planning Director (3679 61611) Universal City, California
|Salary:||USD100000 - USD150000 per year + Generous Bonus|
Finance & Strategic Planning Director
- Bachelor's Degree in finance / economics with five to ten years of financial planning, analysis, and/or strategic planning is required
- CPA, MBA from a top school and/or management consulting experience from a top firm is a big plus
- Candidate must possess strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills and experience with Hyperion Financial Management and Planning, SAP and JD Edwards
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in the entertainment industry, with understanding of content distribution preferred
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple assignments
- Must think independently and creatively, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Skilled and experienced in asking right questions in order to turn analyses around quickly
This position is responsible for the preparation of all significant financial, strategic, and ad hoc analyses related to the sales and distribution of products, both physically and digitally, for all external third-party labels.
This position interacts with all levels of internal management as well as with the finance and operation employees of the external third-party companies.
Prior management experience a must manage team of five finance professionals to:
- Develop annual plan and quarterly forecasts for the U.S. distribution arm of company
- Create financial analysis for potential third party distribution deals
- Analyze monthly results and prepare management reporting
- Create presentations for internal management meetings, as well as management meetings with prospective third parties
- Analyze new product configuration profitability including pricing, strategy, royalty and other costs
- Review business plans of potential merger and acquisition opportunities, and develop valuation models supporting deal negotiations using income statement, balance sheet and cash flow modeling techniques
- Identify and implement process efficiencies and enhancements to improve productivity and quality of forecasts.
Please contact us if you or someone you can refer is interested in this outstanding opportunity. When responding please include a resume and ALSO provide us with your salary/pay rate history.