Human Resources Generalist, Top Pay $$$, Fontana, CA (7050-20130708) Rancho Cucamonga, California
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and a minimum of one to three years directly related experience in a manufacturing environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must have a broad knowledge of both state and federal labor laws
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel preferred
• Experience with ADP and Etime programs
• Ability to read and interpret policies and procedures, safety rules, etc.
• Bilingual Spanish a plus
• Administer human resources programs including administration under FMLA, CFRA, PFL, etc.
• Coordinate the interview process
• Receive and respond to inquiries from external customers
• Receive and process all new hire paperwork including I9’s, W4’s, etc.
• Oversee the coordination of temporary staffing with external staffing vendors
• Administer and monitor the human resources database and reports
• Respond to initial requests for information for unemployment benefits