HR Generalist Bilingual, Contract 6 Mos., Los Angeles Area (6410-20130329) San Diego, California
This is a top-pay contract position for 6 months.
• Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year business college or technical school
• Minimum one year related experience and/or training, specific A/P and A/R course preferred
• 2-5 years Generalist experience in a manufacturing environment
• PIHRA Certificate a plus
• Broad knowledge of state and federal labor laws
• Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft applications
• Experience with ADP, Report Smith and Etime time and attendance
• Ensure compliance and administer LOA process under FMLA, CFRA, PFL, Workers Comp, etc.
• Assist department in carrying out human resources programs and procedures for all employees
• Develop, implement and conduct training programs for supervisors and managers
• Manage ongoing recruitment of personnel; maintain job descriptions and job postings
• Work with other members of human resources to ensure proper handling of all leave of absence activities
• Respond to initial requests for information for unemployment benefits