Client Reporting Associate (BBBH10206) Dublin, Republic of Ireland
|Salary:||EUR0 - EUR1 per annum + Competitive salary|
Client Reporting Associate
An international fund reporting company have an immediate opening for a Client Reporting Associate, with at least 9 - 12 months’ experience in a similar operational or reporting/related role in funds, securities, asset management, audit, pensions, life assurance or related areas. This permanent role will see the successful candidate will work with the Client Reporting team, preparing complex investment documents for a wide variety of clients.
Based in Dublin, our client currently serves over 60 high profile clients including many of the industry leaders. A highly dynamic and innovative team with a strong track record of continuous growth and development.
Job Reference: BBBH10206
What would a general day consist of?
- Drafting investment analytics, portfolio reports, information sheets and other complex investment documents for a wide variety of clients.
- Uphold all regulatory guidelines while maintaining client requirements and deadlines.
- Ensure all client deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Offer fund expertise, training and support to team members.
- Deliver forward planning and proactive management of resources to meet varying workloads and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly deadlines.
- Ensure increase efficiency and generate requirements for automation or other tools.
- Occasional travel within Europe to meet with fund and asset management clients.
- Provide cover for the US Market every 3 months.
What are the key qualifications for this role?
- At least 9-12 months’ experience in a similar operational/reporting or related role in asset management, funds, securities, audit, pensions, life assurance industries.
- An excellent track record in client service.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Pro-active attitude and ability to work to deadlines.
What are the benefits?
- Stable, well established company with an extremely impressive client.
- Employee focused company
- 21 days’ annual leave.
- A diverse working environment.
- Opportunities to get involved in process improvement projects and gain experience in a client focused role.
How to apply:
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 330 335 1710 or +353 (0)21 4217454.
Job Reference: BBBH10206