Receptionist (452) El Monte, California
Our Longo campus is looking for a receptionist with great communication skills. By joining our team as a receptionist you will be an important part of our success. If you want to be a part of a team that will value your hard work and effort, give you opportunities for advancement, and will invest in your future. Then you need look no further. We value our team member’s contributions and create a healthy environment to grow in. Some of our perks include an onsite gym and a full time wellness coach. The rest of our benefits package will impress you and our culture will win you over. Come join our team and see what sets us apart from the rest!
Penske Motor Group owns and operates premier automotive dealerships in California including Longo Lexus, Longo Toyota, Scion, Lexus of Stevens Creek, & RAB Motors.
We look for individuals who exemplify our Team values: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Honest Communication.
Longo Toyota, Scion, Lexus
Summary: The Receptionist is responsible for answering and routing incoming calls, takes accurate messages, and provides basic information to guests. They are the dealership's front-line contact with the public.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year customer service experience and experience using multiple phone lines preferred;
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin on a professional level preferred
- Energetic, outgoing personality, with excellent communication skills (verbal and listening).
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining constant focus on excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Highly Organized with attention to detail and follow up skills
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people from different professional levels with an emphasis on customer service
- Professionalism in appearance and conduct
- Acts as the main point of contact for visiting employees and guests when they first arrive at the dealership.
- Provides outstanding customer service to visitors and callers in a timely fashion.
- Answers, transfers, and provides information to incoming calls
- Communicates with callers in a professional manner
- Strives to minimize hold times for callers
- Notifies appropriate parties when guest are waiting.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Compensation & Benefits:
- $10.10 per hour depending on skill level
- Full time positions available
- Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program & Wellness Coach
- Fitness Center Programs