General Office Clerk (322) El Monte, California
RAB Motors – Mercedes-Benz is looking for a General Office Clerk with great record keeping and organizational skills. Our office processes multiple deals daily and we need a professional who understands that being efficient is crucial to a successful office. We value our team member’s contributions and create a healthy environment to grow in. Our benefits package will impress you and our culture will win you over. Come join our team and see what sets us apart from the rest!
Penske Motor Group owns and operates premier automotive dealerships in California including Longo Lexus, Longo Toyota, Scion, Lexus of Stevens Creek, & RAB Motors-Mercedes-Benz.
We look for individuals who exemplify our Team values: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Honest Communication.
RAB Motors- Mercedes-Benz
General Office Clerk
Summary: The General Clerk is responsible for organizing and maintaining the dealership records in an efficient manner and performing general office duties.
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of two (2) year of administrative experience, desired;
- Basic knowledge of dealership policies and procedures; and mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application;
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; pay attention to detail; compile, code, categorize or verify information or data; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, Internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
- Receives and processes new/used contracts from the Finance/Fleet department.
- Process daily deposit.
- Files within appropriate file system all dealership forms, records, reports, correspondence, or other important material.
- Performs general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Finds and retrieves information from files in response to requests from authorized users.
- Orders office supplies for the dealership.
- Performs other specific administrative functions and assists in all other areas of the business office as needed.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $18.75 per hour (May vary based on experience)
- Full time positions available
- Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program & Wellness Coach
- Fitness Center Programs