SAP SCM Service Delivery Analyst (3261) Irving, Texas
We are seeking an experienced SAP SCM Service Delivery Analyst. The selected candidate will be part of a diverse SAP application team and collaborate with other IT process partners to provide application development and support for current and new Americas based logistics clients. As a SCM analyst, the candidate will apply their functional and technical knowledge to resolve service requests and incidents to deliver high quality support and consistently achieve service level targets for Americas SAP clients. The candidate will also develop SAP solutions to satisfy new customer requirements.
This candidate will work closely with the Service Delivery Lead and regional AP team to achieve incident resolution targets and consistently deliver application changes with velocity to maximize customer satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate will provide support as needed to integrate new America�s clients into the current team and support transition of current clients to a new data center. The candidate must have SAP WM, SD and MM functional skills with related practical experience and an ABAP development background.
Style sought: Hands on, approachable, constructive, supportive, accountable, desire to excel and takes initiative to consistently deliver their support and project assignments on time, within budget and within scope.
Key duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support services to achieve SLA commitments.
- Achieve desired client outcomes for their business processes through configuration and development of application solutions.
- Create functional and technical specifications.
- Apply SAP configuration solutions and develop ABAP and ABAP Objects software solutions (reports, screens, SAP script) to business/technical problems through design, analysis, programming, integration, debugging, testing and implementation based on requirements gathered from customers without close supervision.
- Create and maintain documentation required to support ongoing maintenance of the application.
- Execute Root Cause Analysis for key incidents.
- Perform daily work activities through execution of ITIL service lifecycle activities including request, incident, change and problem.
- Communicate with and provide support of off-site developers to get work completed.
- Collaborate with other IT partners by functionally testing system upgrades and performance for supported clients.
- Participate in integrated testing and support user acceptance of developed software.
- Provide 7x24 application support for clients by investigating, analyzing, identifying and applying system solutions to application/technical problems through customer interactions, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls.
- Support processes, methodology standards and ongoing process improvements.
- Support and/or participate in user training.
- Occasional travel may be required as business needs dictate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and related work experience.
- 3 to 4 years experience with configuration, design & implementation of customized SAP solutions using SAP ECC 6.0 WM, MM & SD modules.
- Demonstrated development experience using ABAP and ABAP Objects (reports, screens, SAP dialogs, ALE, IDOCs, Smart Form, BAPI's, etc.).
- Possess understanding of relational databases.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication and quality interpersonal skills to successfully interact with customers.
- Must possess the ability to interact with business partners, external suppliers and technical staff.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge of general Logistics business functions.
- Ability to devise technical solutions.
- Experience with SAP Script.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Performance tuning experience with SAP ECC.
- Posses understanding of other IT disciplines including Network, Unix, Windows, Database, SAN, Citrix, VMWare, etc.
- Candidates with an application bias and applied knowledge and experience configuring and developing SAP SCM solutions in a logistics environment will be given preference.