Trainee Recruitment Consultant (WAKTRRECCONWAKBB) Wakefield, England
|Salary:||GBP16000 - GBP19000 per annum|
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
EXCELLENT RECRUITMENT TRAINEE OPPORTUNITIES – IMMEDIATE START
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Wakefield.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £16,000 - £19,000 pa dependant on experience plus bonus.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing independent specialist Logistics and Warehousing recruitment agencies based in Wakefield. With existing clients and a recognised name, we are seeking a tenacious Trainee Consultant, keen to further their career in recruitment, while developing new relationships with clients.
We will give you all the training you need to develop your desk and earn uncapped commission.
Please note, we are moving to Basingstoke at the end of October, however, you may be required to work in our Camberley office until this time.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- Working for an established company
- Genuine Career prospects
- An annual salary starting at £16,000 - £19,000pa plus bonus and full training
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience of recruitment is not essential but a good understanding of the basics of the industry, general business and local geography would be of benefit.
- Experience of sales
- Ability to think on your feet
- Excellent Organisational skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Driven and ‘self-starting’
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent Computer Skills (Microsoft Windows/Office)
- Desire to succeed with a tenacious, polite and professional demeanour
- Driving Licence and your own car is desirable although not essential
Why Rapier? Because We Deliver!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER: