Intrusion Engineer (69024BR) Hanover, Maryland
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Software Developer you will design and implement custom software tools and techniques. You will diagnose issues and debug customer problems using industry standard tools as well as custom toolsets. You will be responsible for end-to-end design, development and standard developer testing of your developed software. You will author documentation pertinent to operating and supporting said software. Daily activities will include software development, toolchain/helper tool development, debugging, and other diagnostics. Other activities could include being included on design meetings, helping other developers or performing code reviews or updates. You will interface with other developers as well as customer personnel to solve problems and communicate requirements, status and other information.
• BA/BS (or equivalent work experience) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or related field
• Developing cellular phone applications or operating systems
• Expertise in C or Objective-C programming
• Developing for Android devices using the NDK or Apple iOS devices using the iOS SDK
• Developing in the OS X and Linux environments
• Developing on embedded platforms
• Platforms include but are not limited to iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices
• Familiar with various 3G, Wi-Fi, LTE, and GSM network protocols
• GCC cross-compiler experience preferred
• CNO development experience preferred
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI with Poly.
Keywords: software engineer, software developer, android, iOS, programming, mobile, cno