Cúram - Java Developer
Location: --North Carolina
This is a 12 Month project with our client in Raleigh, NC
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in design and development
- Experience with Java, Websphere, Web Services, SOAP, JMS, WSDL, Oracle, and XML.
- Experience as a Cúram Developer with experience in system interface design and development.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus or Service Oriented Architecture constructs for data transfer and interfaces between mainframes and distributed server environments in a statewide environment
- Cúram Certified Developer in Cúram V5.2
- Experience with Oracle ETL tools such as Oracle Warehouse Builder or Oracle Data Integrator
- Integration architecture development using tools such as IBM Message Broker or Websphere ESB
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Leading requirements gathering sessions to identify interfaces that satisfy the business requirements
- Developing requirements that support the collection
- Integration and transformation of large volumes of data with data structures ranging from simple to highly complex
Designing and implementing complex SOA solutions using the WebSphere suite of products
- Participating in systems analysis and gap analysis for building quality interfaces
- Analyzing and modifying existing programs
- Debugging programs
- Writing specifications
- Developing and executing system testing
- Reporting statuses to the Project Manager.
These activities will involve analyzing requirements and specifying/ implementing necessary modifications using solid understanding of database design concepts including:
- Tables, fields, attributes and relationship cardinality to create application modules
- Security protocols
- Design solution strategies
- Enable interface mechanisms
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.