Senior Production Schedule Coordinator (BBBH5610) Albany, New York
This is a full time permanent position with our client in Albany, NY
· Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Production Scheduling.
· Minimum five (10) years in Information Technology
· BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant discipline or 5 years relevant experience. Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field preferred.
· Experience in IT standards and best practices for the administration of production schedules and IT Operations.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects
· Experience with an Enterprise Scheduling System, preferably Tidal.
· Demonstrated technical experience and expertise in general software, hardware, applications and analysis.
· Minimum three (3) years’ experience in healthcare preferred
· ITIL Certification a plus
The Senior Coordinator, Production Schedule will oversee the administration, maintenance, and implementation of the production schedule and related services from the Information Technology department through effective production batch scheduling, verification, establishing controls and process enhancements. The Senior Coordinator will provide leadership and oversight to the Coordinator, Production Schedule as well as Operations staff responsible for running the schedule. Working with other business areas, the incumbent will apply, develop, implement and maintain a structured process to ensure the production schedule is coordinated and maintained with high quality in meeting the business’ needs. Establishes and maintains a customer focus for internal business partners using CAM-IT products and services. Additional hours and Holiday work is required as a condition of the position.
· This position will have ultimate responsibility to ensure the batch schedule is updated and maintained in an effective manner ensuring high quality services and outcomes are provided to the customer base.
· One of the main focuses of the position is to lead the effort of analyzing the schedule to determine problem areas and potential efficiencies utilizing Production Control Analysis Best Practices.
· Provide oversight in the coordination of the scheduling and verification of all batch processing activities including system backups and report distribution within IT domains to meet service level agreements.
· Work with the various IT Service Organizations in the development of the Service Level Agreements for the specified batch jobs.
· Provide monitoring and reporting on the general health of the schedule as well as how well the SLA’s are being met.
· Facilitate the development of the organization’s production scheduling processes, policies, standards and guidelines following industry best practices including maintenance.
· Evaluate cross-domain impacts and facilitate any production scheduling meetings and provide summary of impacts from changes. Participate in all Change Management meetings to review scheduling change impacts.
· Manage, administer and maintain the multi-platform Tidal Enterprise Scheduling system.
· Identify issues/risks with defined production schedule and/or conflicts with proposed schedule changes.
· Provide leadership and oversight to the Coordinator Production Schedule and Operations Staff.
· Oversee and participate in the development and maintenance of the Production Scheduling process and tool documentation.
· The incumbent will be responsible for the end to end development of the production schedule. This includes working with the development staff to create and test new schedules from the test to production environments.
· As a Tidal Administrator, maintain a relationship with the vendor and ensure we remain current on all releases.
· Drive the process to routinely conduct an analysis of batch processing schedule to ensure optimal efficiency. Make recommendations and implement where appropriate.
· Implement continuous process improvement and development within core asset domains by providing feedback on production issues introduced by scheduling changes or issues.
· Provide daily, weekly, monthly reporting on the production schedule and provide statistical analysis.
· Ensure there are adequate formal controls in place to ensure there is a fast notification and response to any production schedule issues.
· Develop a secondary support strategy to ensure fully available coverage for the production scheduling function. Ensure that the Production Schedule Coordinator back-up coverage is in place when needed.
· Participate in post problem resolution virtual teams to perform root cause analysis for selected incidents.
· Adapt to changing work priorities and a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude.
· Maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with people both internally and externally as it relates to the operations and business.
· Work independently and maintain confidentiality at all times.
· Work additional hours as needed.
· Participate in training classes as outlined by the department, Human Capital Management, Corporate Learning and Development and Suggest, support and participate in the quality initiatives undertaken by Suggest, support and influence programs within the department or company that refine systems and processes and improve overall performance.
· The employee agrees to comply with Corporate Compliance Policy and all laws, rules, regulations and standards of conduct relating to the Corporate Compliance Policy and has a duty and obligation to report any suspected violations of any law, the standards of conduct or Corporate Compliance Policy to his or her immediate Supervisor, the fraud and abuse hotline, the Compliance Officer, the Compliance Director, Human Capital Management or the Chief Executive Officer.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.