System Administrator (BBBH5249) Schenectady, New York
This is a 24 month project with our client in Schenectady, NY
· Daily administration of a large-scale Windows environment leveraging a multitude of Microsoft based technologies including Active Directory/DNS and Windows server 2008/2012
· Particular emphasis on managing and maintaining Biztalk Server 2009 or better.
· Provide assistance and act as secondary or tertiary support personnel on other Microsoft technologies including Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Exchange, Forefront/Systems Center Endpoint Protection, SQL server, and Threat Management Gateway (TMG/ISA)
· Eight or more years demonstrated performance in related technology. Experienced in topics such as complex networks, messaging, cross- platform integration and large-scale, complex systems design and implementation.
· Minimum of 48 months experience designing, developing applications for, implementing, and managing Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 or better. At least 24 months of that experience must be with BTS 2009 or higher.
· Possession of a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008 certification or a 2012 Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure certification. No credit will be given for a Windows NT, Server 2000, or Server 2003 MCSE.
· Minimum of 36 months experience designing, building, and maintaining a Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) architecture to provide claims-based authentication to Microsoft based technologies.
· Minimum of 36 months experience managing and maintaining a Microsoft Exchange 2007 or better environment of at least 1000 mailboxes.
· Minimum of 24 months experience managing and maintaining a clustered Microsoft SQL 2008 or better environment of at least 10 servers. The environment must have consisted of at least 2 separate SQL clusters running on Windows Server 2008 or better.
· Minimum of 36 months experience managing and maintaining Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) server 2006 OR Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010
· Minimum of 24 months experience managing and maintaining Forefront/Systems Center Endpoint Protection.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.