Contracts Manager (CM1919) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum + Car + Pension + Healthcare|
My client is currently looking for an established Contract's Manager with significant experience in building Industrial Units. The job role will entail delivering numerous Industrial Unit Projects to successful fruition. Contracts will range in value from £10m to £30m in value. The successful candidate will work between both the office and site.
The job role will entail:
- Providing support to the company and client site teams.
- Working closely with the design team to develop value engineering options, improve upon product aesthetics and enhance delivery timescale.
- Set and manage project delivery strategies; monitoring progress, maintaining quality and commercial aspects of the scheme.
- Plan/phase procurement with purchasing.
- Contribute as part of the Senior Management to the effective day to day running of the business and shaping future strategies and policies to ensure continued growth and upholding of reputation within the industry.
Experience / Qualifications
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.
- Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.
- Experience of working on Distribution Centre projects
- Must be prepared to travel