Java / Object Oriented - Software Engineer (13:BC-D4-014) Lexington, Massachusetts
Solidus is searching for a strong Java Object Oriented Software Engineer. The successful candidate will work with adding improvements to an OGC (Open Geospatial Consortium) Web Feature Service Implementation and will perform system performance testing.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- MS degree in relevant area
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience
- C++ software developer a plus
- Experience with Linux OS
- Experience with tomcat or other servlet containers, SOAP, HTTP, JMS, or other similar web technologies
- Experience with geographic web services such as WFS, WCS or WMS a plus
- Experience with Python, Java Script, GWT, OpenLayers a plus
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about Solidus Technical Solutions visit www.solidus-ts.com
Most positions with Solidus Technical Solutions require U.S. Citizenship and eligibility to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance.
Solidus Technical Solutions is a small, majority woman and veteran owned engineering firm. Founded in 2001, we work with the Federal Government, Department of Defense and other governmental agencies to provide multi-disciplined software and systems engineering and advanced technology services.
We have a dedicated staff of engineers who believe in the company’s philosophy that respect for people results in success for all, and work hard to implement that philosophy. We are continually recruiting new engineers in a wide range of disciplines who understand and believe in our philosophy and are waiting for the right opportunity to present itself to join our team.