ISR SOF & PR Anti-Tamper/Certification Accreditation Engineer (13:ID-ACC-002) Dayton, Ohio
Solidus is searching for a Anti-Tamper/Certification & Accreditation Engineer to apply knowledge of and expertise in DoD, AF and common engineering and scientific principles, criteria, and procedures to improve planned and existing AF and joint service weapon system manufacture, operations, re-manufacture and de-militarization operations and oversight. Work is in the The Special Operations Forces/Personnel Recovery (SOF/PR) Division (AFLCMC/WIS) and includes the Fixed Wing Program (replacing the legacy Air Combat Command (ACC) HC 130 fleet and the Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) MC-130 fleet), the Strike Systems Program (integrate Precision Strike Package on up to sixteen MC-130J aircraft and demonstrate acceptable system integration, the Rotary Wing Program and the Battlefield Airman Program.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Provide systems engineering leadership and technical direction in the areas of: systems design and integration, development, modification, test, production, sustainment, deployment, operations, and divestiture.
- Provide technical expertise and draft documentation required by all policies and decision levels for development, integration, implementation, and sustainment of systems' Anti-Tamper compliance and Information Assurance (IA) certification and accreditation through the appropriate decision accreditation authority and support all IA audits and required testing events. Have working knowledge of threat assessment process, embedded computer systems, software applications, and networking systems and acquire and maintain program eMASS and EITDR's accounts, as needed.
- Provide advisory assistance and apply systems' engineering processes related to system requirements, mission critical software releases; software plans and processes; metric and requirements development and traceability; functional and physical allocations, program protection elements, entry and exit criteria development for technical reviews; configuration audits; logical analysis; design solution and implementation; interface and interoperability integration; and test verification and validation.
- Provide advisory assistance to ensure the application of systems integration; interface management; test; reliability and maintainability; accreditation and certification; technology transfer; manufacturing readiness and Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health (ESOH) processes are IAW DoDI 6055.05 and AFI 48-145policies and standards.
- Provide advisory assistance in the development, deployment, and maintenance of technical processes designed to develop and sustain products acquired while ensuring safe operation and maintenance of systems and forces.
- Assist the government office responsible for the force development of the engineering work force in the designated areas of responsibility by providing the knowledge required for the following areas: Systems Integration, Operation Safety, Suitability, and Effectiveness (OSS&E); Airworthiness Certification per Mil-Hdbk-516B expanded; Safety per Mil-Std-882; and AFI 63-1201, Life Cycle Systems Engineering.
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.