Real Time Embedded Signal Processing - Software Engineer (13:BC-D10-003) Lexington, Massachusetts
Solidus is searching for a Software Engineer to participate in a team developing real-time embedded software for a sensor signal processing application running on a multi-processor target. The work is performed in a spiral build-test context, and over time may include various of the following possible tasks:
1) Implementation of processing algorithms in C++ to run in real-time from a MATLAB reference implementation and leveraging the use of middleware libraries for scientific computing and inter-processor communication. This will include analysis of computational requirements and benchmarking of the application.
2) Development/maintenance of C++ infrastructure software for data acquisition, interface, and software verification.
3) Maintenance and enhancement of a graphical user interface (GUI) developed using QT.
4) Development/maintenance of data base management software using MySQL to facilitate distribution of data products and run-time parameters.
5) Integration of the processor into the overall sensor system and support for field tests.
* Current Top Secret security clearance
* MS in EE, CE, CS or related field, or a BS with equivalent experience
* Experience developing real-time C++ software in a UNIX-based environment
* Experience with parallel processing and multi-threaded applications
* Experience with sensor signal processing techniques and linear algebra highly desired
* Experience with Matlab development
* Experience with QT, SQL/MySQL, VSIPL/VSIPL++, and/or MPI desired
* Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communications skills and strong ability to work in a team environment
* Willingness to travel to support integration and field-test activities
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about Solidus Technical Solutions visit www.solidus-ts.com
Most positions with Solidus Technical Solutions require U.S. Citizenship and eligibility to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance.
Solidus Technical Solutions is a small, majority woman and veteran owned engineering firm. Founded in 2001, we work with the Federal Government, Department of Defense and other governmental agencies to provide multi-disciplined software and systems engineering and advanced technology services.
We have a dedicated staff of engineers who believe in the company’s philosophy that respect for people results in success for all, and work hard to implement that philosophy. We are continually recruiting new engineers in a wide range of disciplines who understand and believe in our philosophy and are waiting for the right opportunity to present itself to join our team.