B-52 Program / Project Management Support: Division Action Grou (13:ID-ACC-006) Dayton, Ohio
Solidus is looking for candidates to provide Program / Project Management Support for the Development, Integration and Transition Division which provides a single point for the Fighters and Bombers Directorate to acquire unique technologies and development efforts to transition new capabilities to the warfighter, as well as closing out completed acquisition programs within the Program Executive Officer (PEO) portfolio. The current focus of the Division is ongoing oversight of the B-52 modernization programs as well as transitioning B-1 mod programs to Tinker AFB. The Division is currently managing several Acquisition Category II and III programs for the B-1 and B-52 that will significantly improve the supportability, flexibility and lethality of numerous weapons systems. Positions include support to Light Air Support (LAS), Universal Armament Interface (UAI), Directorate functions and other Division programs as required.
Responsibilities to include:
Provide Program Management support for the Division's development and production programs and assist in the identification of all issues that must be considered to accomplish the acquisition of maintenance, upgrade, supportability improvements and modernization of assigned aircraft, as well as supporting the transition of workload to sustaining organizations as required. Working knowledge of the standard Microsoft Office toolset, including MS Project, schedule assessment tools, Earned Value Management (EVM) assessment tools and government reporting systems, including the Systems Metrics and Reporting Tool (SMART) is required.
In particular, this position the candidate must show experience in the following areas:
- Support the Division Action Group, performing tasks that contribute to effective and efficient operation. Tasks include maintaining a central repository of all suspense items/inquiries, reviewing and distributing taskings to the appropriate point(s) of contact, and collecting, integrating, and preparing the combined response for Government review and approval
- Perform analysis and assist in preparation of point papers and briefings on acquisition questions and issues for internal review and submission to AFLCMC decision makers. Function as the focal point and action officer for a number of tasks including audit/Government Accountability Office (GAO), office procedures and operating instructions, program management directives, memorandum of understanding/agreements, awards and recognitions program, and recurring acquisition reports (i.e. Monthly Activity Report/Probability of Program Success/Logistics Health Assessment/SMART).
- Develop, maintain and modify the government office schedules and calendars.
- Serve as the focal point for collecting and preparing materials for staff meetings. Provide support in planning, formulating, editing, developing and publishing finished products, e.g., program documentation, plans, directives, reports, briefings, correspondences and other presentations (technical and non-technical) in the media and format requested.
- Develop and maintain self-inspection checklists. Assist in verifying checklists against administrative processes and assist in maintenance of a tracking system for identification and correction of deficiencies. Assist in unit compliance and operational readiness inspections
Program/Project Analyst Education/Experience Requirements:
- US Citizenship and a DoD Secret Clearance
- Senior: 10 years of program/project analysis experience
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.