Digital Design Engineer (13:BC-D5-007) Lexington, Massachusetts
Solidus is searching for a digital design engineer to develop FPGA firmware for use in systems that perform cryptography, communications, and signal processing.
- Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain secret
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
- Multiple years of experience with the FPGA firmware development process is required, including VHDL code development, simulation, synthesis, timing closure, and FPGA verification
- Proficient in all aspects of FPGA design and verification
- In-depth familiarity with Xilinx FPGAs, particularly the Virtex and Kintex families, and in-depth knowledge of Chipscope, plan ahead, vivado, Synplicity, XST, Xilinx ISE, Modelsim, Linux, laboratory test equipment, and source/revision control tools
- Familiarity with Matlab
- Ability to develop implementation architectures from requirements documents or high level specifications
- Requires ability to communicate and work with teams on multiple-engineer chip developments
- Requires use and maintenance of legacy IP
- Requires ability to troubleshoot designs operating within an integrated system
- Excellent work-ethic a necessity
- Multiple years experience with FPGA verification
- Ability to work self-guided
- Experience with the implementation of Suite B cryptography
- In addition to VHDL, knowledge of system C, and/or Bluespec
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about Solidus Technical Solutions visit www.solidus-ts.com
Most positions with Solidus Technical Solutions require U.S. Citizenship and eligibility to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance.
Solidus Technical Solutions is a small, majority woman and veteran owned engineering firm. Founded in 2001, we work with the Federal Government, Department of Defense and other governmental agencies to provide multi-disciplined software and systems engineering and advanced technology services.
We have a dedicated staff of engineers who believe in the company’s philosophy that respect for people results in success for all, and work hard to implement that philosophy. We are continually recruiting new engineers in a wide range of disciplines who understand and believe in our philosophy and are waiting for the right opportunity to present itself to join our team.