RAAD Program - Real Time Software Engineer (13:BC-D7-006) Lexington, Massachusetts
Solidus is searching for a Real Time Software Engineer for the RAAD program. The successful candidate will work as a critical member of a team developing a sensor containing software/electronics and performing technology transfer to a sponsor-designated company. Responsibilities include software development, test for real time embedded application C code running under VxWorks in the sensor.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 5 or more years of directly-related experience will be considered
- Experience in developing real time embedded software in C/C++ and LabVIEW is required
- Experience with ARM microprocessors and VxWorks is highly desired
- Experience in testing software using embedded hardware and associated measurement instruments such as DVMs, oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members is required
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized and manage multiple tasks simultaneously is required
- Good interpersonal and writing skills are required
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about Solidus Technical Solutions visit www.solidus-ts.com
Most positions with Solidus Technical Solutions require U.S. Citizenship and eligibility to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance.
Solidus Technical Solutions is a small, majority woman and veteran owned engineering firm. Founded in 2001, we work with the Federal Government, Department of Defense and other governmental agencies to provide multi-disciplined software and systems engineering and advanced technology services.
We have a dedicated staff of engineers who believe in the company’s philosophy that respect for people results in success for all, and work hard to implement that philosophy. We are continually recruiting new engineers in a wide range of disciplines who understand and believe in our philosophy and are waiting for the right opportunity to present itself to join our team.