Lead Digital Logic Verification Engineer (13:BC-D10-006) Lexington, Massachusetts
Solidus is searching for a Lead Digital Logic Verification Engineer to work as a one person team responsible for complex SoC ASIC verification effort working closely with ASIC design engineer. Successful candidate will be motivated, self-directed and able to work effectively and independently without direct supervision. Candidate must be able to independently develop and debug reusable System Verilog test bench as well as integrate industry standard UVM verification IP.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Architecting and implementing scalable, unit level and system level reusable test benches
- Integrating UVM AMBA bus functional models into system level test bench
- Verifying AMBA AHB and APB operations to guaranty 100% compatibility with ARM Cortex-A9 subsystem
- Creating transaction bus functional models
- Analyzing verification coverage statistic and improving coverage
- Creating test plans, verification documentation, writing test cases and debugging logic
- Supporting releases to the customers
_ Us Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- BSEE/CS degree with 4 years experience or
- MSEE/CS with 2 years experience
- Solid understanding of digital electronics, logic design and verification methodology
- Experience with logic simulation tools such as QuestaSim or ModelSim
- Experience with all hardware description languages (VHDL, Verilog and System Verilog)
- Experience with UVM verification methodology
- Experience with random test generation, assertion based verification, and use of functional coverage
- Experience with advanced verification techniques
- Experience with PERL, TCL and other scripting languages will be helpful
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about Solidus Technical Solutions visit www.solidus-ts.com
Most positions with Solidus Technical Solutions require U.S. Citizenship and eligibility to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance.
Solidus Technical Solutions is a small, majority woman and veteran owned engineering firm. Founded in 2001, we work with the Federal Government, Department of Defense and other governmental agencies to provide multi-disciplined software and systems engineering and advanced technology services.
We have a dedicated staff of engineers who believe in the company’s philosophy that respect for people results in success for all, and work hard to implement that philosophy. We are continually recruiting new engineers in a wide range of disciplines who understand and believe in our philosophy and are waiting for the right opportunity to present itself to join our team.