Real Time Embedded Signal Processing - Software Engineer (13:BC-D10-003) Lexington, Massachusetts
Solidus is searching for a Software Engineer to participate in a team developing real-time embedded software for a sensor signal processing application running on a multi-processor target. The work is performed in a spiral build-test context, and over time may include various of the following possible tasks:
1) Implementation of processing algorithms in C++ to run in real-time from a MATLAB reference implementation and leveraging the use of middleware libraries for scientific computing and inter-processor communication. This will include analysis of computational requirements and benchmarking of the application.
2) Development/maintenance of C++ infrastructure software for data acquisition, interface, and software verification.
3) Maintenance and enhancement of a graphical user interface (GUI) developed using QT.
4) Development/maintenance of data base management software using MySQL to facilitate distribution of data products and run-time parameters.
5) Integration of the processor into the overall sensor system and support for field tests.
* Current Top Secret security clearance
* MS in EE, CE, CS or related field, or a BS with equivalent experience
* Experience developing real-time C++ software in a UNIX-based environment
* Experience with parallel processing and multi-threaded applications
* Experience with sensor signal processing techniques and linear algebra highly desired
* Experience with Matlab development
* Experience with QT, SQL/MySQL, VSIPL/VSIPL++, and/or MPI desired
* Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communications skills and strong ability to work in a team environment
* Willingness to travel to support integration and field-test activities
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.