B-52 Program / Project Management Support: Schedule Management (13:ID-ACC-005) Dayton, Ohio
Solidus is looking for candidates to provide Program / Project Management Support for the Development, Integration and Transition Division which provides a single point for the Fighters and Bombers Directorate to acquire unique technologies and development efforts to transition new capabilities to the warfighter, as well as closing out completed acquisition programs within the Program Executive Officer (PEO) portfolio. The current focus of the Division is ongoing oversight of the B-52 modernization programs as well as transitioning B-1 mod programs to Tinker AFB. The Division is currently managing several Acquisition Category II and III programs for the B-1 and B-52 that will significantly improve the supportability, flexibility and lethality of numerous weapons systems. Positions include support to Light Air Support (LAS), Universal Armament Interface (UAI), Directorate functions and other Division programs as required.
Responsibilities to include:
Provide Program Management support for the Division's development and production programs and assist in the identification of all issues that must be considered to accomplish the acquisition of maintenance, upgrade, supportability improvements and modernization of assigned aircraft, as well as supporting the transition of workload to sustaining organizations as required. Working knowledge of the standard Microsoft Office toolset, including MS Project, schedule assessment tools, Earned Value Management (EVM) assessment tools and government reporting systems, including the Systems Metrics and Reporting Tool (SMART) is required.
In particular, this position the candidate must show experience in the following areas:
- Assist in maintaining a robust government Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for each assigned program, integrating contractor and government activities and routinely assess and report performance against the IMS.
- Evaluate and revise schedules for each project based on the development model and integrate them into a Division IMS. Utilize EVM principles to monitor contractor performance.
- Assist government teams in assessing and understanding the on-going schedule, coordinate building and re-planning as necessary. Routinely apply schedule expertise to assess contractor performance against the IMS, and provide status briefings and reports to the government teams. Assist the government teams in assessing and understanding contractor performance.
- Utilize schedule management tools such as MS Project and Defense Contract Management Agency's 14 point schedule assessment tool to assess schedule viability, track critical paths and maintain structural integrity.
Program/Project Analyst Education/Experience Requirements:
- US Citizenship and a DoD Secret Clearance
- Senior: 10 years of program/project analysis experience
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.