C++ Software Developer (13:BC-D4-005) Lexington, Massachusetts
Solidus is looking for a software engineer to participate in software development in support of research and development programs. Program support is provided by the US Government agencies, including the Departments of Defense, Transportation, and Homeland Security.
- Active Secret Clearance
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Four or more years of development experience in VHDL and C++ in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience in development, integration and testing of custom logic for FPGAs
- Experience in real-time software development in C++
- Experience developing for Xylinx Virtex FPGAs using Xylinx development tools is strongly desired.
- Experience with radar timing generation, digital receivers and D/A conversion is desired
- Experience in radar digital signal processing is a plus
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about Solidus Technical Solutions visit www.solidus-ts.com
Most positions with Solidus Technical Solutions require U.S. Citizenship and eligibility to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance.
Solidus Technical Solutions is a small, majority woman and veteran owned engineering firm. Founded in 2001, we work with the Federal Government, Department of Defense and other governmental agencies to provide multi-disciplined software and systems engineering and advanced technology services.
We have a dedicated staff of engineers who believe in the company’s philosophy that respect for people results in success for all, and work hard to implement that philosophy. We are continually recruiting new engineers in a wide range of disciplines who understand and believe in our philosophy and are waiting for the right opportunity to present itself to join our team.