C++ Software Engineer (13:BC-D4-009) Lexington, Massachusetts
Solidus is looking for a C++ Software Engineer to participate in software development in support of research and development programs. Program support is provided by the US Government agencies, including the Departments of Defense, Transportation, and Homeland Security.
- Active Secret Clearance
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with relevant experience
- Four or more years of C++ development experience in a Linux/Unix environment is required
- Experience with embedded systems and real-time software development is required
- Experience with GNU development tools and the Git distributed version control system is desired
- Experience with radar data and/or signal processing is a plus
- Experience with Matlab for modeling, analysis and visualization is a plus
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to work in a team environment
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
or more information about Solidus Technical Solutions visit www.solidus-ts.com
Most positions with Solidus Technical Solutions require U.S. Citizenship and eligibility to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance.
Solidus Technical Solutions is a small, majority woman and veteran owned engineering firm. Founded in 2001, we work with the Federal Government, Department of Defense and other governmental agencies to provide multi-disciplined software and systems engineering and advanced technology services.
We have a dedicated staff of engineers who believe in the company’s philosophy that respect for people results in success for all, and work hard to implement that philosophy. We are continually recruiting new engineers in a wide range of disciplines who understand and believe in our philosophy and are waiting for the right opportunity to present itself to join our team.