Project Coordinator (BBBH11155) New York, New York
The world's largest research-based pharmaceutical company is hiring! Our client discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets leading prescription medication.
For over 150 years, they have been making the world a healthier place to live.
The individual will be required to complete the following tasks to be successful in this role:
- Provide a very high level of customer support to all attendees and individuals registered for the Cornerstones program through the cornerstones mailbox
- Help to answer different kinds of questions about registration process, cancellation fee and the contents of Cornerstones of management program and so on.
- Assist with managing the global calendar of classes
- Work with registering individuals on our Learning Management System
- Partner with facilitators to address questions regarding delivery
- Run reports on Business Objects to show course use
- Work with class rosters to constantly track progress of individuals
- Make a sign-in sheet before the training in case the Auto-Attendee break down.
- Work with Metrics That Matter to load weekly rosters for attendees to participate in after class surveys
- Enjoys working in a dynamic job and is flexible to take on new responsibilities
Skills: MS Excel: 1-3 Years MS Outlook: 1-3 Years MS Word: 1-3 Years
Approx. Duration: 1 year
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.