Manufacturing and documentation Engineer (BBBH10874) Valhalla, New York
The mission of our client is to be the world's premier consumer products company focused on convenient foods and beverages. They seek to provide opportunities for growth and enrichment to our employees, our business partners and the communities in which they operate. And in everything they do, they strive for honesty, fairness and integrity.
Will contribute to the development and execution of new equipment technology platforms targeted at preserving the quality of products while increasing incidents rate. This position will support the Senior manager by providing technical expertise, specification, Design of test plans and work with Key suppliers to develop design concepts for growth program for Fountain and other Food Service Equipment with key suppliers to support premier accounts through Food Service.
1. Manufacturing Engineering position with documentation engineering responsibilities on a major equipment initiative due to launch in 2013 year.
2. Project work includes partnering with internal subject matter experts, external equipment suppliers and consultants with the objective of developing and implementing documentation and CAD management initiatives.
3. Candidate is responsible for creating and maintaining accurate documentation, tracking document/CAD revisions, NPI processes and publishing weekly reports to the manager and project leadership team.
- AutoCAD 2010
Required Job Skills & Years of Experience for Each: 3 – 7 years’ experience
1. Mechanical and manufacturing engineering skills, proficient in consumer appliance type equipment design and manufacturing, fluids, metals, plastics, heat transfer, electro-mechanical systems.
2. Experience in the New Product Introduction processes and manufacturing optimization using Lean six sigma methodologies
3. Strong documentation skills, proficient in bills of materials, change management, CAD (i.e. Solidworks), Excel, Power Point
4. Track record of developing and implementing comprehensive documentation/CAD management system
5. Experience in design, development, and manufacturing environment Food service or appliance equipment industry is preferred
1. Some hands on work with tools, basic equipment assembly, lab, and site support as needed.
2. Ability to lift components such as gear motors and sheet metal panels.
TRAVEL/ WHAT %? During peak period 50%, average 25%.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.