HRIS - Time and Attendance / Payroll Analyst (BBBH11198) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This leading transportation fuel provider has operations located primarily in the East Coast and Midwest regions of the United States. The company sells transportation fuels through more than 4,900 branded retail locations in 24 states. Their convenience stores are operated by the company or independent dealers in more than 600 of its retail locations.
- Knowledge and experience with Time and Attendance systems and Payroll processing.
- General knowledge of payroll principles and practices, including PeopleSoft North American payroll.
- General knowledge of PeopleSoft HR and position management.
- Understanding of union contract terms and pay types / shift rules with the ability to implement the rules in a Time and Attendance system.
- Understanding of Vacation / STD plans, maintenance of leave banks and set-up of new plan policies.
- Management of process redesign and implementation of new system enhancements, policies and procedures will be required.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to provide support for SumTotal (Cybershift) Time and Attendance system and monitor support mailbox.
- Vendor management skills required to provide detailed requirements, testing of enhancements and escalate support issues to Third Party vendor.
- Provide Time and Attendance reporting. Example reports on vacation balances and hours worked using Excel and SQL.
- Provide Time Clock support for Retail business.
- This position will work with employees, managers, Human Resources, Payroll and IT for support and implementation of enhancements for the Time and Attendance system.
1. Time and Attendance / Payroll analyst with a minimum of 5 years experience.
2. PeopleSoft required.
SumTotal/Cybershift experience beneficial.
Approx. Duration: 3 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.